While the coaching that I will do with you does not involve me telling you how to live (because I believe that your essential self already knows this!), I do understand that you’d like to know my training, my experience and what kind of person I am. This page is therefore a bit about me and my life so you can get a sense of if we might be a good fit.
To begin, I’ve been a daughter, sister, friend, lover, aunt, and mother. I’ve been a volunteer as well as worked part-time, full-time, contract work, temporary work, full-time work in corporations, non-profits, education, government as well as running several of my own solopreneur businesses.
The training that influences my approach to being in service to others:
- Solution Focused Coaching Diploma – Erickson International (Aug 2021-May 2022)
- Internal Family Systems informed (Sept 2021 – Dec 2021)
- Heartmath Facilitator (December 2021)
- Fundamentals of Coaching – Coactive Institute (March 2021)
- High Performance 4 day Seminar – Brendon Burchard (2018, 2019)
- Certified Change Management Professional – Prosci (2016, 2018)
- International Standards Organization Quality Management Audior – ASQ (2010-2013)
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – Simon Fraser University (includes 3 years of undergraduate work in psychology and education)
Things that I have gone through in my life that you may be able to relate to
- Chronic pain and chronic health struggles
- Close family/friends coming out as LGBTQ2+
- Depression and anxiety in self and family/friends
- Supporting elderly parent through dementia
- Unstable housing and ‘couch surfing’
- Single parenting, parenting
- Addition in close family/friends
- Self-employment, contract work, part-time work, multiple jobs
- Death of close family/friends at a young age
- Spiritual struggles and questionings
- Exploration of multiple spiritual paths
- Financial insecurity and stressors, and income growth
I think that is it for now – hoping this summary helped. If you’d like to know more, why not book a free consultation with me? We can connect and get to know if we are a ‘right fit’ for working together to change your life!
Oh wait! There is one question that I didn’t answer! Am I a cat person or a dog person? Well depends on the day and how quickly my allergies hit me!